Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey (SRTK) established in 1979 is a premier workers’ compensation statewide defense firm. SRTK provides aggressive representation and defense of all aspects of workers’ compensation claims and litigation. As a result, we are California’s leading workers’ compensation defense firm.
SRTK is proud to defend California’s employers, insurers, third-party administrators, and public entities in the areas of workers’ compensation, subrogation, safety officer industrial disability retirement, Cal-OSHA safety violations, and employment law including wage and hour claims, ADA/FEHA compliance, and workplace accommodation. Unlike some of our competitors, we have never strayed from our exclusive representation of the employer and insurer community.
We have expanded our practice areas in order to fully address our clients’ rapidly changing needs. Our objective is to be the most innovative, state-wide, full service defense firm committed to the highest standards of practice. And we have the results to prove it.
The firm is seeking an assertive, personable and well-organized Associate Attorney with a solid work ethic for our Corona office.
- Member in good standing of California State Bar
- 1+ year workers’ compensation defense experience preferred
- Commitment to high quality legal work
- Must be well organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel to and from the various locations where his or her job tasks take place such as Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, doctors’ offices and other deposition locations
- Ability to work at a pace necessary to manage and maintain his or her caseload and to provide excellent service to our clients
- Customer focus and client relation skills required
SRTK offers a competitive salary, plus bonus and an attractive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays
- Vacation & Sick time
- 401(k), Life insurance and FSA
- Auto and Car Insurance Allowance
- Gym Membership
SRTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you’re looking to advance your legal career, please forward your resume and salary expectation to: Jennifer Kranbuhl at firstname.lastname@example.org